Rave Zone Rave Zone

really good

I love the rave song and its kinda funny wwatching the sprites but here is a tip add more to it and adjust the screen so you dont have to zoom in to see it. Other then that just keep improving.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

no words

can describe how just great this is, the animation was great, the storyline seems to have a nice plot, the music is just great, this needs to be a movei or a series of eps. I cant even point out a flaw becasue there are none.

Dead Frontier- The GLAZ Dead Frontier- The GLAZ

lol

explains DF so much, and on a odd note, i watched this, went into the city and seen a GLZ and died XD

friedp00 responds:

Eh, like you actually saw one >.>

xD

Visitor from Proxima 2 Visitor from Proxima 2

great

nice animations, just need this to be longer and you need some better sounds when they walk, other then that this was great.

Character videos Character videos

pretty good

this was very good, but I know its just your characters but you should work on the background, other then that awsome.

Yun-chan responds:

Starting somewhere, and I'm definitely working on making better backgrounds! Thanks for the review!

A.E. Chronics Epis: 2 A.E. Chronics Epis: 2

Just great

the animation was very well drawin out, the voice acting was very very well. I also like how this has the silent hill stuff going on. cant wait to see ep 3.

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

awsome

me being a huge anime fan this is like candy for me lol, the animation was very very nice, I hope to see more from you *thumbs up"

Timon1771 responds:

Oh you will! Thanks for the great review!

Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1 Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1

nicely done

it was good, I mean you dont see any anime on newgrounds often, But some of the voice acting is kinda well, bad, not the actor his headset or what ever he uses to recourd. Also, alo of this was very detailed, but I would say it needs a bit more touching up well thats my review.

RPGsrok responds:

I am of the opinion that not all the voice acting was bad, but there's been a good deal of disagreement there, so there you go. I did put a lot of effort into the details. 'Touching up' is a bit vague, but I am aware that there were many parts which could've been smoothed out. Thanks for reviewing!

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

awsome

thats the same whay I feel, valve make us our half-life 2 ep. 3!!!! anyone knoe when the next one is 8-nit pawn is going to be on newgrounds?

O.N.E. O.N.E.

awsome

that was awsome, but what was the japaness song? Feat was it?