Zombie Outbreak Zombie Outbreak

this is epic but

not tring to be a a$$ hole here, but this seams alot like deadfrontier, if you dont belive me, look it up on this iste and try there web site.

dekman responds:

Thanks for your input. Yes I know and played Dead Frontier.
And you are right this game looks like it a bit. But I didn't mean it to look like Dead Frontier I tried to make this game like Alien Shooter's survival mode (and several others similar games). I hope that I can make better and more original games in the future.

Again thanks for your feedback and have fun!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

pretty cool

it was fun finding out 3 of the steps, but for the love of god, I cant get the last three.

War of Winds War of Winds

sorry

I cant even give you a review, all I see is a white blank screen, so I am going to have to give the flash a 0/5 and a 0/10

Wayfinder: Episode One Wayfinder: Episode One

epic

the art was good, but no offense some of it could be imporved. the music was great. the story had a mass effect feel to it, but this was too short, but I do not complain couse its your first flash. other then that I say that the last part with the light matching was a bit fast, but easy if you write/draw and number the pattern. But very nice presentation (spelled wrong, grammer nazi help) and I smell a part 2 of this after reading the credits.

Colony Colony

one problem

overall a good game but the platforms on the right are off the map.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

yay santa! wait wut!? OMFG!!!

love it almost had all the upgrades and nice touch adding the fat people cant wait for world domination.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day2 The Ambridge Mansion-Day2

god I am freakin out

this is an epic horror game just needs some voice work for the pages nd his voice. 10/10 and 5/5. cant wait for part three.

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

this is pure awsome

Just sayin its awsome.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks :)

3D Maze Escape V0.1 3D Maze Escape V0.1

good but...

could use some faster walking sceans and mabe a mini map as he goes along. Oh and mabe some more songs? but other then that ya you schould make it.

Rockclaw123 responds:

A mini map would ruin the point, lol. It's supposed to be going through a maze from a first person perspective. If there's a minimap, it'll make it easy. Unless you mean a minimap that unlocks areas once there...I'd have no idea how :| .

How to draw 8: Newgrounds How to draw 8: Newgrounds

only one problem

I only found one thing wrong. Xombie, It always toke me to how to draw foamy.

Aprime responds:

Woah.. thanks man! I'll fix that now :)
Thanks for not degrading the score because of that!