Rave Zone Rave Zone

really good

I love the rave song and its kinda funny wwatching the sprites but here is a tip add more to it and adjust the screen so you dont have to zoom in to see it. Other then that just keep improving.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

no words

can describe how just great this is, the animation was great, the storyline seems to have a nice plot, the music is just great, this needs to be a movei or a series of eps. I cant even point out a flaw becasue there are none.

Dead Frontier- The GLAZ Dead Frontier- The GLAZ

lol

explains DF so much, and on a odd note, i watched this, went into the city and seen a GLZ and died XD

friedp00 responds:

Eh, like you actually saw one >.>

xD

Zombie Outbreak Zombie Outbreak

this is epic but

not tring to be a a$$ hole here, but this seams alot like deadfrontier, if you dont belive me, look it up on this iste and try there web site.

dekman responds:

Thanks for your input. Yes I know and played Dead Frontier.
And you are right this game looks like it a bit. But I didn't mean it to look like Dead Frontier I tried to make this game like Alien Shooter's survival mode (and several others similar games). I hope that I can make better and more original games in the future.

Again thanks for your feedback and have fun!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

pretty cool

it was fun finding out 3 of the steps, but for the love of god, I cant get the last three.

War of Winds War of Winds

sorry

I cant even give you a review, all I see is a white blank screen, so I am going to have to give the flash a 0/5 and a 0/10

MinecraftSong-ChantOfTheGhasts MinecraftSong-ChantOfTheGhasts

I really like it

pretty cool, that is all, and btw to all the people reading and stateing that he stole it, that is a lie, I looked it up on youtube its legit.

Missing a name Missing a name

WOH

whatever game/video porject this is for, well I want to see it when its done casue this sounds beast!

Rucklo - Chernykh (Full) Rucklo - Chernykh (Full)

sweet

man dude, long time no post, but still I like this alot, might just take it to bed with me XD its a nice calm beat in the biggning, then kicks up a little beat, still awsome dude.

Rucklo responds:

glad ya liked it! :)

Imagine If I Hadn't Been Drunk Imagine If I Hadn't Been Drunk

you dont have an escuse

pretty cool demoman.

p.s. hes a cyclops

Beach Linda Beach Linda

man you are too good

I have to say this is also one of the most epic things you have done, you are just awsome, can't wait to see more from you.

Afterhumanity responds:

Thanks! You won't be dissapointed.

A Combine Christmas Special A Combine Christmas Special

woot were is Mr. Freeman with the eggnog XD

Chickenlump responds:

Ahem! This is a "Combine" Christmas, hence no resistance figures!